Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 5, 2010

For all my fellow Kentuckians-

For my fellow Kentuckians I will be doing a Kroger List for you weekly- or when I have the time!

Kroger has a Fuel program that I highly recommend joining. As you spend so much you get so much off a gallon of Gas! My husband and I have done this and gotten off .70 a gallon at a time! It is sure helpful in times when gas is so expensive! Kroger also has Double coupons days!! They double up to .50 everyday!



Cottenelle 12 pk:
Sale Price: 5.99

Amick Farms Boneless Skinless chicken breasts:
Sale price 1.99

Johnsonville Smoked Sausage:
sale price: $3.00
use $1/1
=$2.00

Johnsonville Brats and Italian Sausage:
Sale: 3.99
use $1/1
= $2.99

Arm and Hammer laundry detergent:
sale price $3.99
use $1/1
= $2.99

Organic Apples:
.99 lb
*this is a great deal for organic fruit!

Organic baby carrots
2 for $4
*also a great deal on Organic

Amy's Organic Pizzas
$4.99
*another great deal on Organic pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment